Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby got back!

This will just be a really short entry, since I am just slowly getting back after a long vacation! The vacation however has resulted in a desperate need to go cold turkey, and get back on the waggon- Denmark has a habbit of messing you up, so if you are going down there watch out..

Yesterday was a short workout just to get back in the groove:

C&J 5x40 kg- 10 CTB pull ups
C&J 5x50 kg- 10CTB pull ups
C&J 5x60 kg- 10 CTB pull ups
C&J 5x70kg- 10 CTB pull ups
C&J 5x80 kg- 10CTb pull ups

I tried to do the CTB with the buterfly technique, hoping that it would do less damage to my shoulder, but I was sadly mistaken.... Maybe CTb is just not my thing anymore?

Well, back to following to .com wods- today is Cindy! Gut it out:-)

Much love

Mads

1 comment:

Martin Altemark said...

Välkommen hem Dansken!