Monday, October 5, 2009

Metropolis medley!

My computer is still acting up, letting me know who is really in charge, so I have to keep me entries short, before it all crashes again..

Today I was at Metropolis, and the got the briliant idea that I should come up with my own little WoD just for the fun of it, and as you all know that is usually a bad idea! Since I am old and have a tendency to forget how these fantastic ideas usually pan out, I went for the following:

800m run as fast as possible just to get the pulse up
Dead hang "cindy" 10 min amrap
800m run as fast as possible

You only count the rounds on the dead hang cindy! result 9 rounds!

As most of you know I am as over the hil as you can possible get when it comes to a very distant MMA career, but it has left me with some fantastic friends who still compete and do ery well in cages all over the world- what I would like to share with you is a bad ass knock out by my friend Nicholas Musoke from Sthlm Shoot.. check this out!


2 comments:

Bear said...

Nice KO and mean WOD, I might just try that one!

Richard said...

Bear - The KO or the WOD? : )