Monday, December 7, 2009

I did'nt win!

As you all know my mom was here this weekend, and with her came a solem promise that I would not workout or eat anything that could be mistaken for paleo or the zone.. That part was actually easier than I thought! My mom made it super easy to just get comfortable and heaving down all the white bread and candy I possibly could!

The hard part was that I made a promise to the Bear of Upsala that I would try to make as great a weight gain as I possibly could! I ended up being only 3.6 kilo heavier today, than I was thursday morning!
I am not sure if that is an accomplishment, or a disaster, but I am thinking that the latter is probably the most correct answer! So today I am back in the race, only now I seem to be at least 300000000000 laps behind:-)

Much love

Mads

7 comments:

Zvi F said...

300000000 laps behind with or without the bear after you : )

rackempackem said...

very impressed by your coaching on mainsite the other day! concise, precise and engaging! great to see!

Martin Altemark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mads Jacobsen said...

Zvi- You are too hard on yourself:-) You are catching up, I know this for a fact!

Load- humbled- thank you!

Bear said...

3.6 kg is pretty good in just 5 days. You´re at least as good as me in gaining weight, let´s see how fast you can loose it ;)

Mads Jacobsen said...

Bear- I dont see that happening in any near future... I'm not 25 any longer

Mads Jacobsen said...

Bear- I dont see that happening in any near future... I'm not 25 any longer