Thursday, December 3, 2009

Denmark calling!

It is almost x-mas which means that my dear mom is coming up to Stockholm to spend some time with us. So here is my solem promise for this weekend!
I will not eat anything that is zone or Paleo inspired!

I will not do any metcons!

I will not do anything that is taxing in any way shape or form!

Here is what I do promise:

I promise that I will spend as much time as I possibly can with my wonderful family, and especially with my mom! I will also do my best to share the complete decay with you over the weekend, before it is time to once again get inte to the proverbial suck again:-)

Mcuh love

6 comments:

Jon Ivmark said...

Good for you!

Bear said...

Grejt Mads! Ska vi tävla i viktökning? Mitt rekord är 4 nästan 5 kg på två veckor ;)

Mads Jacobsen said...

Jag är helt med på att tävla i viktökning.. Ska verkligen göra ett försök på att toppa 4kg på en helg:-)

Unknown said...

Tror du kan få en fin helg Mads!

Utrolig bra instruksjons video på .com!

Jon Ivmark said...

Vansinnigt bra knäböjsinstruktion Mads!

Davie said...

have a great time dude