Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Challelge you ll !

Is is time to launch my second challenge!

The last challenge was fantastic, and we really worked our little hearts out, and gave it our all in every workout in order to perform well. It was a supreme motivator to know that we had to post our results on this blogg, and that a bunch of people actually logged on and follewed our results!
However the challenge did'nt quite end up the way I had planned. I had to work a lot both days and nights, and so the last days were thrown out of order and I had no chance of following through with my commitment.. This time there will be none of that!

So here is my second challenge:

Day 1
Overhead Squats
5-5-5-5-5
Post loads

Day 2
"Annie"
For time
50-40-30-20-10
Double unders
Ab mat sit ups

Day 3
150 push ups for time
Every time a knee touches the ground- run 400 meters

Day 4
Rest
This is when I will post the next 3 days:-)

Much love

1 comment:

Jonna said...

Sweet:)
Hmmm... får nog hitta på en variant på lördag...