Sunday, July 20, 2008

Results day 5- 6- 7..




This is turning into a long sad tail of, how to get your ass throughly handed to you by a girl! The workouts have gone really well, and even if I had my sights set for better performances on some of them, I have to be pleased with how things have gone..


The thing, I guess I have to get used to, is that a rather small girl is running cirkles around me- Just check out the results from the last 3 days of training!




Day 5


"Tabata some thing else"


- Pull ups


- Push ups


- Sit ups


- Squats




Complete a full tabata intervall of 4 min on each exercise, before moving on to the next exercise. There is no rest between exercises. Accumulated amount of reps is your score.




Score:


Jenny 336


Mads 327




On this one we decided to go by the new pull up standard and do to pull ups- chest to bar. Needless to say this cut into our score dramatically- but what a fantastic workout. Once again the push ups are a complete killer for me- but its getting better!




Day 6


5 Hang power clean


5 Front Squat


5 split jerk


5 rounds for time




Score:


Jenny 40kg 5:44


Mads 50kg 4:06




On this one I should have gone heavier to make a fair comparison to Jenny's score- but my grip and forearms has been giving me a lot of trouble lately, so I opted for a lighter version and more speed.


Great fast workout, that really eats into grip strength, and technique!




Day 7


Run 10 x 400m


Rest exactly 30 seconds between rounds. Your total time, including rest is your score!




Score:


Jenny 22:14


Mads 21:06




None of us are fantastic runners, so no surprise in this result. The great thing with this is that we found a track right where we live, and it made the workout much more fun to be on a real track!




For now that's it




Much love








No comments: