Monday, March 10, 2008

Patience...

... is a virtue wasted on the young....

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure if that means that I am getting older, because not working out today, daring to wait until my body is slightly more recovered, before I start working out again, required every ounce of patience I could possibly muster..
I do however believe that is was the only right thing to do considering how I felt this morning when I woke up.

I desperately want to get back on the pony again (no pun intended) and start working towards getting back in shape. But if there is one thing experience has taught me it is not to jump the gun, and start working out too soon. The only thing that will come from this is that I will fall ill again, and before I know it, I will be farther from my goals, than I was before I got sick... Waiting it is..

So I did'nt work out today, but that does'nt mean that I was lying low just waiting, I have been gathering inspiration, and here are a few websites I think you should should visit if you want to be inspired to get back to work, or excell from where you are today!

www.crossfitpc.com - Speal is an animal!
www.crossfitnsc.com - Brendan, Jason and Shari are fantastic athletes, and role models to everyone!
www.crossfitsantacruzcentral.com This is one of the most well rounded crossfit communities I have ever come across, fantastic people with a truly admirable aproach to fitness!

Last but not least I give you a clip from youtube, that just goes to show that your biggest inhibations just may lie with yourself. These guys have definately overcome both personal and gravitational limitations:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWs94Pu_kG4


I lookforward to hearing where you found your inspiration.. Please post in comments where you go for inspiration..!

Much love

No comments: