Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A fast WoD...

I was in a bit of a hurry yesterday, so once again I had to come up with a little WoD of my own, nothing fantastic, but it felt good:-)

Overhead squats 5 sets of 5 reps. I worked my way up to 90kg, and it felt really good. It felt like I got the weight centered really well, and even though it has been a while since I did overhead squats- it still felt like I got the balance dialed in right of the bat.. The only thing that I could have done with out is the constant pain in my wrist! Everytime I get the weight overhead, my wrist hurts , and so focus automatically diverts onto that instead of the fact that I have a bunch of kilos sitting right on top of my head... Priorities need to change at that very second!

After that I decided that I still had a little left to give so I did a little favorite:
5 100cm box jumpps
5 weighted pull ups
5 rounds

I ran through this one without really stopping! I did'nt time it, but will have to do so the next time..

Gotta get back to following to the .com WoD's again!

Much love

3 comments:

Richard said...

Sounds like a pretty nice workout. I´ll be on it tomorrow or the day after that. I´m eager to get in shape now.

Anonymous said...

You are in shape already buddy- I know!

//Mads

Martin Altemark said...

100cm boxjumps. Nice.