Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In other news!

I have been out of phase with the main site , but I am working on getting back to following the WoD's.
I have however done a couple of WoD's lately, and I am pretty happy with the results:

The twins:
23:26

A nasty workout, that I feel like I could have gone faster on, but still have to admit that if I had gone faster, I would probably have hit the wall harder!

"Grace"
4:13 New PR!!!

I really want to get under 4 min, but I will have to do so in a gym that actually allows dropping the weights on the ground..

4Rounds of
400m run
50 squats
12:32

I just hate this one, so I am praying that doing it will make me a better athlete:-)

Much love

Mads

2 comments:

Richard said...

It´s nice to have you back in the world of bloggs. I´ve missed you : )

Anonymous said...

Det ar dags attt ta tag i vissa bitar igen- detta är ännu en av dem!
Det känns riktigt bra:-)

//Mads