Saturday, May 23, 2009

CrossFit Svea..

I wish I had some good news to share with you today, but the truth is that today is almost all about bad news!

Crossfit Svea is no more!
After a brief meeting we have decided not to continue our work with CrossFit Svea. We all have different reasons for making this decission, primarily private.
I hope that the participants of CrossFit Svea resurface somewhere else in the CrossFit sphere, and that we will all enjoy success in our endevours!

I plan on putting all my energy into doing as well as I possibly can on the certs on the european tour, and doing lectures.
I look forward to the challenge and spending time with some of the best CrossFit trainers in the world..

For now that is it, but I will be back!

Much love

Mads

2 comments:

Richard said...

Don´t worry about this, you´ll be successful with whatever the future brings to you. You´re a natural.

/Richard

Anonymous said...

Hej skat.
I believe that Richard is right. You are a gift to us, your family and friend.
You´ll do great.

Love mor