Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We need a real full time...

... round the clock pure breed CrossFit gym in Stockholm...! I just thought I'd put it out there:-) Just play with the thought:-)
hhhmmmmmmmm!

I am actually a bit more tired than I thought I'd be after todays WoDs so I will keep it short and to the point.

WoD #1 0800
4 Power snatches
8 Chest to bar jumping pull ups
12 Air squats
AMRAP 12 min
Score 10 rounds

It was actually a super funny WoD that was more taxing than I thought it would be- give it a try:-)

WoD #2 1830
Jerk 5 x 3 reps

I worked my way to 90kg and got a pretty solid set of 3- and for some odd reason that was the end of the journey! After that I just could not muster the strength to get a dynamic drive on the bar, and found myself having to press the bar a little to get a fully extended arm, in the landing... Hmmm I guess 90kg will just have to do for now:-)

Until tomorrow

Much love

6 comments:

Richard said...

You did great my brother.

Martin Altemark said...

Jesus. The volume, the volume.

Stop hinting and get a location already!

Joel Krigström said...

Härligt att det funkar bra med din ökade träningsvolym. Vad hade du för vikt på PowerSnatches? Eller läste jag slarvigt kanske?

Mads Jacobsen said...

Martin- the volume??? I just want to be like you! Simple as that!

Joel- kan inte tänka mig annat än att jag slarvade när jag skrev detta inlägg- det var 40kg power snatches!

Martin Altemark said...

Mads: I step off colume now. Will be taking it "easy" for a month.

rackempackem said...

you are right of course.. we need that gym. let me know if i can be of any assistance in the process of realizing it!