Tuesday, January 12, 2010

another two days!


I am sorry that I have been really bad at keeping everyone posted on my poor results, it is not because I have not been training, I have just been VERY busy with a bunch of other things that have taken virtually all my time.. I will be able to tell you more about it later!
So this will be another one of these short recaps;

Jan 10th 2010
Training:
A. Clean Grip Power Snatch @ 12X1; 2-3 x 5; rest 180 sec
B1. Snatch Grip Dead Lift @ 30X0; 4-6 x 3; rest 10 sec
B2. KBS @ 1010; 10-15 x 3; rest 10 sec
B3. GHD Back Extensions @ 2010; 12-20 x 3; rest 180 sec
C. Tabata Push Ups - low score


A- 40kg- 50kg- 50kg- 50g- 50kg
B1- used 80kg, a bit on the light side, but I had no time to change the weight in the 10 sec rest! poor exuse but true!
B2- KBS 32kg 12 straight through, broke the last set, since my grip was killing me:-)
B3- What do you say- these sucked:-)
C- 7...... I was aiming for 11, and just died on the last two sets!

I just love OPT, even if I am fully aware that this is just the strength part before he unleashes the metcon hounds of hell on us!

I just thought I'd share a picture I got from my friends at Cross Gym in Milan Italy! It is taken at the lunch time workout I did at the cert there! CrossGym Milan is a fantastic gym , and the guys who run it are the nicest people ever- so if you are ever in Milan make sure to drop by and get a workout out with them!
Just make sure to bring the big wallet! Once you see the gear they have you are going to go crazy on a shoping spree-)

Just to answer eventual questions right of the bat-- Th epicture is not taken in the bottom of the squat, I am on my way up:-)

Much love!

5 comments:

Richard said...

You did great my friend.

David Englund said...

Fast 3 min borde ju ha räckt till att byta vikter? :)

Tabatapushups är vidrigt, man verkligen tvärdör de sista ronderna!

Mads Jacobsen said...

David- har jag gjort fel nu, som bara hade 10 sec mellan ronderna i B1-B2-B3?? jag vilade bara 10 sec mellan alla set:-(

Tabata push ups är vekligen inte min favis!

Martin Altemark said...

hahaha, 10 sek mellan varven - du är tokig min vän! Hade jag ALDRIG pallat!

David Englund said...

Du hade helt rätt att det var 10 s mellan B1-B2-B3, men mellan B3-B1 var det 3 minuter som gällde i vila.
Jag tycker synd om din ländrygg och jag håller med Martin, du är tokig! :)