Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Dee!


True to form, I'll start by letting you in on what the beaten heroes did last night!

We finally got to dinner at Shari and her roomie's place! After just hanging out at the hotel, taking it easy and looking at the rain, we went over to Shari's place. She had made a fantastic zone dinner, and for the first time in a copuple of days we had a real dinner! It was greatly appreciated, and it was nice to sit there and talk and take easy in a family like enviroment, instead of eating at out room, or some boring restaurant!

This morning I went to the box for the 8am class, and Micke came in for the 9am class! It is actually a great set up, because Micke really wanted to take a walk to the box, and I really wanted to stay after the work out at 8am and help out at the 9am class! So it works really well for both of us!
Todays WoD was "little Dee".
1 mile run (can be subed for 100 double unders and 50 box jumps)
45 shoulder press (at fran weight)
1 mile run
for time
for time!
I came in at 19:23 and Micke fought it through the shoulder presses, and came in at about 25 min.
Once again the run was what really did me in. I run like Forrest Gump (while he was still in braces) and that just killed my second run time. It is a really funny WoD though, and I really enjoyed it.
After that I decided that it was time to do some shopping for CFSCC apparel. As it turns out there are hardly any sizes left in t-shirts, which meant that I got a hoodie, but did not manage to find one single t-shirt! I'll just have to get online once the new shipment comes in..

I'm completely spent now, so I'll kick back for an hour or so before it is time to make a trip to O'neill, Patagonia, Santa Cruz surf shop etc, and see if there is anything that I just have to bring back to Stockholm with me;-)

Much love

Mads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi son.
If I know you right I know there will be something to bring home to Stockholm. You find it ;-)) - you always do, Mads.

Love
mor

Jonna said...

Hey!
Not even a girl size tee? Don't forget about all your girls back home - there's at least three of us!!

LoL

Jenny said...

Your girls back home? I thought I was the only one..:)