Friday, March 6, 2009

Waiting for the cert tomorrow..

Once again I am super tired, but I'll try to give you a short run through the day!

This morning I went to get coffee for some of the people in the 7am class, and some that were going to take the 8am class! Someone there has a secret addiction to coffee served in a white cup with a black lid- preferably with a litttle coffee stains on the side-you know who you are!

The workout today was a Zac special (I think at least, it had that taste to it).
1 muscle snatch
1 snatch balance
1 snatch
1 overhead squat
X 5
250 meter row sprint
repeat the above 5 times, adding weight through the workout!

On the board it looked like a pretty easy workout, but looking at the people who did the wod at 7am you could tell that it was nothing but easy..
I did the wod and worked my way up to 115lbs, and felt that I would like to go a bit heavier the next time I do this- It was a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it!

After that we said our goodbyes to everyone at CFSCC, and went back to the hotel to check out and make our way to Union City.
We got here faster than we had expected, and went looking for the gym. When we got there it was closed, so we went to eat lunch at a disgusting diner, before we went shopping for zone friendly snacks!
Then we went back to the gym to say hi to Freddie,, and look at the box.. Itwas a bunch of fun to see the box that I have only ever seen on the internet in real life!

So now we are back at the hotel, resting, and getting ready for the cert tomorrow- keeping my fingers crossed that I have prepared well enough- that remains to be seen, please keep your fingers crossed for me..

That is all for today folks, I hope to be back online tomorrow night..

Much love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Godmorgen skat.
Jeg krydser fingre for dig - og jeg ved, at det bliver godt. I dag er din elskede søn jo 2½ år og det giver styrke, at tænke på, at du snart er hjemme hos dem du elsker mere end noget i verden.
Jeg er vildt duperet, Mads og knaldhamrende stolt af dig.Pøj pøj.

Kys
mor xxoo