Sunday, March 8, 2009

Supremely Happy!


Once again I have to admit right of the bat that this will be short entry- I have just passed my level ll certification in Union City, and so I am on my way to celebrate with my travel mate Micke- There is no zone tonight baby:-)

I passed the level ll cert in Manchester in may- but this was an entirely different beast all together! In Manchester I helped coach the level l cert, and was evaluated by the instructors afterwards, and awarded the level ll certification. This was completely different!
This was a weekend of coaching the 9 fundamental crossfit movements while being scrutinized by HQ trainers on day one. The second day is coaching the movements while being observed and evaluated by the coaches...
Everything you do is observed and commented on, the first day, and the second day random exercises are being picked and you have to teach them to complete strangers, using the progressions, focus points etc- and you are then evaluated... Of the entire class I was the only one who passed!
It is without a doubt the hardest thing I have done in a very long time, so right now I am just super happy to have become a better trainer, to have met even more fantastic crossfitters, learned new teaching technipues- and passed the cert..

I am sorry that my thoughts dont make a lot of sense right now, so ill log of and get back later..

Much love

5 comments:

Jonna said...

Visste vi väl alla!! Hur bra som helst! Låter som om det är dax att börja plugga...

Anonymous said...

TILLYKKE SKAT.
Fantastisk dygtigt af dig, Mads, men jeg vil aldrig tvivle på dig. Du har det i dig - både det fysiske og psykiske og er knald god til at få de ting til at arbejde sammen. Du fortjener det.
Kan det blive bedre: verdens dejligste hustru, verdens skønneste søn og nu dette. Smukt skat, smukt.
Kys fra far og mig xx oo

Jenny said...

Trots att vi pratat tusen gånger och jag har sagt grattis tusen gånger så måste jag bara säga det igen! Du är grym och grattis, grattis, grattis hjärtat!!
Ser fram emot att krama om dig imorgon..

Puss och kärlek

Martin Altemark said...

Grattis!

Bear said...

Coolt, grattis!