Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back home!

After the most horrible return trip I have been on, since Rasmus got sick on the way back from Santa Cruz when he was only a year old, I am finally back in Stockholm. in the snow, the cold, and nowhere near my favorite box in the whole wide world CFSCC.
Dont get me wrong, I am exstatic about being back with my beautiful wife and my wonderful son, but there is not an inch of my body that does not want to pack up our stuff and bring all of us to Santa cruz- I swear that if there was a way to do so- I would!

Since I just got back, there really is'nt all that much to tell, except that I did my own little modification of todays WoD which as a 20 min AMRAP of:
3 Dead hang pull ups
5 ring push ups
15 abmat sit ups!

Result 14 rounds- by no means impressive, but it felt good to work out even if I got home pratically in the middle of the night!
I just wanted to share a few lines before I go to bed, and battle the incoming jetlag..

Much love

1 comment:

Martin Altemark said...

Meh! Blogga lite rå!

Antar att du ska ner till Danmark för level I seminariet och coacha? å ses vi där!