Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cindy...

I think I had about a thousand different reasons, not to do Cindy, stacking up during the day! They ranged from the muscle soreness I was still feeling from the ring dips, to wondering if I had really gotten over my sinus infection yet, to wondering if it would not be better if I did some brushing up on the meditation/levitation/mind expantion/turbo yoga that I have never done before- well, maybe it was time to give it a shot? The list is longer and I could keep going, but I'll spare you!
My mind has a tendency to play games with me every time one of these WoD's come up, that were just not created for me, and fall far outside my comfort zone.. So I did what I always do when my mind starts getting a life of its own, and begins messing with my workouts- The Jedi mind trick!
Basically what that is- is a way of making sure that the mind understands that there is no alternative to getting of its ass and helping out, getting the job done:-)

So I did "Cindy", well aware that it would be a humiliating experience, and the result would be a kick in the gut- So imagine my surprise when the bell went and I saw that I had gotten 20 rounds, and 5 pull ups!
I am not sure what happened, but that is what it came out to. I was super tired and really happy with the result afterwards, and felt that I left it all outthere on that WoD.. So all in all a good 20 min in the gym, and it just goes to show that you should never trust my mind:-)

Jedi mind tricks to you all

Much love

4 comments:

Richard said...

Wow, 20 rundor, det är ju bara en runda ifrån ditt pr. Bra jobbat.

Bear said...

Good stuff!

Martin Altemark said...

Grymt! Håller inte alls med om att nasty girls skulle vara värre än Cindy - cindy är verkligen ett 20 minuter långt mentalt test!

Fredrik said...

TACK för skjutsen till hotellet och för en GRYMT rolig och lärorik helg i Köpenhamn!!!
Kramar Maline :)