Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What to do?

I told you that I was going to do the smart thing and take it easy and come up with an easy workout, so that I could ease into the workouts, and not get sick again! I also said that I have a tendency to go to hard, even when I know I should'nt! You all heard me say it, or read it on thins very blogg??

Well- yesterday it was finally time to get to work, and do the first workout in a couple of days. So I posted the question on facebook: " Which WoD should I chooose to get started with after coming of a cold?". I got some rather entertaining answers that included everything from Cindy to a 10K run (for those of you that don't know this- I run like forrest Gump while he was still in his braces!)
I was personally leaning towards doing a shorter WoD- something like 21-15-9 SDHP ring dips? Or maybe a 3 rounds of 20 pull ups, 20 KB swings, 20 C&J...
So I finally decided to do a modified version of the WoD that was on the main site:

for time:
800m run
30 l-pull ups
800m run
30 strict pull ups
800m run
30 kipping pull ups
time 22:10


I honestly felt like my lungs were going to leave my body during the runs, and it was like breathnig through a coffee filter- but I got it done! I am happy that I got it done at the same time as I am waithing to see how my body reacts today...

The cert in Copenhagen is getting closer, and so is the soccer match between Sweden and Denmark....

3 comments:

Martin Altemark said...

War Sverige! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jag börjar bli rädd att Sverige rent faktisk vinner:-(

//Mads

Björnen kommer också till certet, nu måste jag hitta en dansk jour havande vän som kan hejja på danmark med mig:-)

Martin Altemark said...

Danskjävlar :-)