Monday, June 1, 2009

Good news vs. bad news!

let me just begin by saying that it has been a fantastic weekend in Stockholm, and I just can't get enough of this city when the weather is a fantastic as it has been over the weekend, it makes the 6 months of cold, wet darkness worth every second!

As you have already figured out I have both good and bad news to share with you today- so I will begin with the bad news!
It has now been 3 days without training! First came the weekend with various commitments that made working out virtually impossible. Then I wake up this morning and feel my throught is sore and swollen- so no working out today either- It's a hard knock life!

This brings me right into the good news- its almost time for the Level 1 cert in Copenhagen! This saturday and sunday I will be in Copenhagen working the level 1 cert- and I just can't wait. I love these certs. The inspiration you take with you from these things is magic. As if that was'nt enough to look forward to, there is always the extra benifit of meeting a bunch of fantastic crossfitters who share the same passion for meaningful training that you do! Could it be any better?

Well, I'm back to licking my wounds and hopefully I'll be back on my horse again tomorrow:-) Until then!

Much love

Mads

5 comments:

Martin Altemark said...

Ses i Köpenhamn! Går vi och ser fotbollen tillsammans. Eller hejar du på Danmark? :)

Anonymous said...

Jag lovar att jag kommer att heja på Danmark, men jag kollar gärna matchen med dig:-)

//Mads

Martin Altemark said...

Om du står ut med pikningar & tråkningar efter matchen så ;-)

Richard said...

Vad synd att jag inte visste om denna certifiering, det hade varit kul att försöka sig på level 1.
Fast å andra sidan kanske jag bör crossfitta ett tag till innan jag gör ett försök? : )

Krya på dig gubben och lycka till i Köpenhamn.

/Richard

Anonymous said...

Richard:

Kursen i Köpenhamn har tyvärr varit utsåld ett bra tag nu, men kolla om den i Berlin på Ramstein flygbasen är full? Jag ska dit också, och det vore super kul om du kunde hänga på där också?

Hoppas lederna mår bra?

//Mads