Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling better...

I decided to stay home from work today also, just to make sure that I was actually better, and not risk going to work, only to come down with another flu/cold. And I have to admit that I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday, and I can't wait to get to work tomorrow! I am also looking forward to getting to work out again..! It is beyond cruel and unusual punishment not to be able to work out, when it is such a major part in my life!
I know from past experience that I have a tendency to start out way to fast and way too hard, only to get ill again, so with that in mind I'll be taking it easy a coulpe of days and just get back into the groove of things:-) I cant wait!

Since I was at home I spent some time on the internet looking at some Scandinavian CrossFit websites and bloggs, and I am happy to say that things look bright for the Scandinavian CrossFit community- There are some seriously gifted crossfitters out there doing fantastic jobs with both their websites, and their personal performance!
I'll make it a mission for this summer to try to visit the places closest to Stockholm, and start planning for some longer trips as well.. I really want to learn from and hang out at these places and these people- I think an exchange like that would be mutually benificial..
If anyone wants to come along let me know, and we will make a road trip out of it!

Looking forward to tomorrow:-)

Much love

Mads

7 comments:

Micke Svensson said...

Lycka till i Köpenhamn Mads! Du kommer att göra succé!

Anonymous said...

Tackar- det vore onekligen trevligt! Vill du hänga med på en liten tour i sommar?

//Mads

Richard said...

När åker vi? ; )

Anonymous said...

Vi får sätta oss och planera lite, men så snart som möjligt:-) Vem är med?

//Mads

Micke Svensson said...

En liten "Crossfit tour" vore toppen! Är jag bara ledig så hänger jag gärna med.

Bear said...

Välkommen till Uppsala och vi ses i Köpenhamn nu till helgen!

Anonymous said...

Bear!
Hänger du på till matchen också? Isf måste jag hitta några danskar att ta med mig så jag inte är helt ensam!

//Mads