Monday, June 8, 2009

Wonderful Copenhagen!

It was a fantastic weekend in Copenhagen, at the level 1 certification!


The certification in Copenhagen was an absolute blast! Some fantastic athletes and great movers attended the cert, and made it possible to get a lot of movements done, and not just to get them done- they looked great. It is an absolute pleassure to see that many people showing up at a cert, well prepared, and with at really good sense of the movements- I am super impressed, and hope that I get to do many more certs with as motivated participants as this!

That was not the only great thing about this weekend- I also got to spend some time with Martin Altemark and the proverbial Bear- whom I have only ever had contact with via our bloggs. It was really great to finally meet, and get a chance to just sit down and talk, and spend some time sharing experiences!
I just hope the future will bring more chances for us to hang out, and do some WoD's together- even if I am aware that this may very well mean that I will have to eat a huge bit of the humble pie- these guys are very capable crossfitters:-)

Another thing that made the weekend a homerun, was that I got to be a trainer with Pat Sherwood, Chuck Carswell and Jenni Orr! These people are not just some of the nicest people in the world to hang out with, but also pure bread professionals when it comes to CrossFit, and I feel like I learned as much from this weekend as I hope the participants did.
They have so much experience from teaching/ coaching/ training etc. and they share it so freely! It has been a pleassure to hang out this weekend, and I hope the immidiate future holds more chances for us to hang out:-)

This was just a short comment on the weekend, I'll try to get back with more details later!

Much love

Mads

5 comments:

Bear said...

Tack för ett trevligt mottagande och certifiering! Vi hörs!

Anonymous said...

Nöjet var helt på min sida:-)

/Mads

Richard said...

Lucky bastards ; )

Mads, nu MÅSTE vi få våra vältränade arslen ur vagnen och börja köra ihop. Vad säger du? Jag ska lära dig allt jag kan. Hahahah.

/Richard

Anonymous said...

Äntligen skriver du det Richard! Nu har jag vittnen på det också.... Moaaaaahhhhhhh I will hold the world ransom for the sum of.......?

//M

Charlie Palmblad said...

Får tacka för en bra Certifiering :)